Claymore's CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7
Current version: 9.7:
- reduced devfee, it's 2% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, currently miningpoolhub pool supports encrypted connections, see Readme for samples.
- added "allpools" option, use it if your pool requires Username.Worker instead of wallet address, or if you mine some fork of Monero.
- now all options can be stored in "config.txt" file.
- changed format of "pools.txt", now you can specify own settings for every failover pool. Since format was changed, failover pools file was renamed to "epools.txt".
- now "r" key reloads failover pools file, "s" shows current statistics, with digit keys you can disable/enable GPUs.
- improved support for EthMan, now all commands are supported.
- now remote management is working in read-only mode by default.
- added SSL/TLS encryption support for better security, see "-o" option description in Readme file for details.
- improved "-tt" and "-r" options.
- added "-fanmin", "-fanmax", "-tstop", "-powlim", "-cvddc", "-mvddc" options.
- added HTTP support for remote port.
- added "-retrydelay" option.
- added "-ftime" option.
- a lot of minor improvements.
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://xrc.pool.rawcoin.co:5555 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x -nofee 1 -allpools 1